Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk
Click to view large map
It seems that this church replaced one designed by MOERDYK in 1918, which was first used for other purposes and then demolished when the pastorie (parsonage) was built.
(Information supplied by Jean Dunn from conversations with local residents. Needs confirmation)
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.