House A Balfour: Pilrig
Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
(SA Lady's Pic May 1913:49-50; Greig 1970:242; Van der Waal 1975:29)
The house is currently (2010) being used as offices.
[William MARTINSON, December, 2010]
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.