Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk
FP VAN HEERDEN: Architect
Click to view large map
(DSAB IV:791) Foundation stone 1872.
Built in 1872 to 1874 by R WOCKE, it was enlarged in 1913 and renovated in 1954 by FP VAN HEERDEN.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry