Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk
Click to view large map
|See more photographs|
Foundation Stone was laid on 22 07 1922 by Ds Nepgen. Inscription reads:
Information supplied by Dominee Willem Botes, sent to us by William MARTINSON.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry