Mr. W. Language built the mosque in 1935. Mr. A.C Osman and Mr. Nato, chairperson of the Church Council planted the palm trees. The men prey to Allah in the Mosque five times daily (sunrise, one o'clock, four o'clock sundown, later at night). The women prey the same time at home. Before entering the Mosque, the face, hands and feet have to be cleansed.
[Information supplied by the Lydenburg Museum]
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.