Albertinia, Western Cape

Founded: 1900

Named after Dutch Reformed minister Reverend JR Albertyn.
View photos of this town

Click for larger map
Click on map for larger image

List of references:

Fransen, Hans. 2004. The old buildings of the Cape. A survey of extant architecture from before c1910 in the area of Cape Town - Calvinia - Colesberg - Uitenhage. Johannesburg & Cape Town: Jonathan Ball Publishers. pp 475

List of buildings:

Hall (NGK?): pre-1921.
Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk: 1903-1904.