Recorded by Greig (1971: 164) as in-house architect for ESCOM. In 1959 and 1969 his address was listed as c/o Electricity Supply Commission: 170 Oxford Road, Melrose, Johannesburg.
All truncated references not fully cited in 'References' are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
|Recreation Centre, The: c1964. Komatipoort, Mpumalanga - Architect |