Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk Germiston
GEERS and GEERS: Architect 1949
Click to view map
The original church was designed in 1923 by J.R. BURG. In 1949 a tower was added designed by GEERS and GEERS with an eye to the 50th anniversary.
In 1998 the church became the Afrikaanse Protestantse kerk and is now (2017) Sewendedagadventiste (Seventh Day Adventists).
Writings about this entry