Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk
D De Wet GROENEWALD: Architect Restoration 1959
Click to view map
Hoevers 2005:88 ascribes the church to De Wet GROENEWALD but Menache et al 2010:28 ascribes it to ADAMS & TWIDDY. A copy of the foundation stone confirms the architects as ADAMS & TWIDDY. It seems as though De Wet GROENEWALD was responsible for renovation of the church in 1959 as per a photograph of the foundation stone. Photographs of the foundation stones can be seen on the The Genealogical Society of South Africa website.
These notes were last edited on 2020 05 04
Writings about this entry