Trompsburg, Free State

Founded: 1898

Named after Bastian Tromp, the owner of the original farm.

 


Click to view large map

List of references:

Maeder, GA & Zinn, C. 1917. Ons kerk album van Hollandsche kerken en leeraren. Capetown: Cape Times. pp 185
Nienaber, PJ & Le Roux, CJP . 1983. Monumente en gedenktekens van die Oranje-Vrystaat. Roodepoort: CUM-Boeke. pp 86
Oberholster, JJ. 1972. The Historical Monuments of South Africa. Cape Town: Rembrandt Van Rijn Foundation for Culture at the request of the National Monuments Council. pp 214

List of structures:

Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk: 1937.
Town Hall: 1926.