Komatipoort, Mpumalanga

 


Click to view large map

List of structures:

NZASM Eastern Line Bridge over the Komati River: 1890.
NZASM Eastern Line Bridge west of Hectorspruit: 1890.
NZASM Eastern Line Railway Station: 1897.
NZASM Eastern Line Recreation Hall: 1890-1894.
NZASM Eastern Line Single Men's Quarters 1: 1890-1894.
NZASM Eastern Line Single Men's Quarters 2: 1890-1894.
Old Graveyard (now Golf Course): 1888.
Rail Bridge over the Crocodile River: 1912.
Recreation Centre, The: c1964.