![]() Contact Artefacts | MenuHomeUpfront Now Up Books Towns Structures People Firms Lexicon | Public Library | ![]() | ||||
| |||||||
Click to view large map Coordinates: | This building was presented to the town as a memorial to the late George Vice in 1924. From the date above the door with the GV emblem it can be assumed that the building belonged to him. All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon. |