![]() Contact Artefacts | MenuHomeUpfront Now Up Books Towns Structures People Firms Lexicon | Cartwright's Warehouse | ||
Click to view large map Coordinates: | (SAWW 1931-2) Cartwright’s Warehouse was the first of three successive buildings on this corner site that carried the name Cartwrights. It was demolished and replaced by Fletcher & Cartwrights (Mansion House). All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon. References:
|
|