![]() Contact Artefacts | MenuHomeUpfront Now Up Books Towns Structures People Firms Lexicon | Parsonage |
| Completed in 1857/1858 and occupied by Rev. J.H. Neethling. In 1893 it was converted to a double-storey as it was expected of the parson's wife to accommodate catechumen who stayed far in the district. The church sold the parsonage in 1961 to a private person. [Information supplied by the Lydenburg Museum] All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon. |