Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk
BARRY and NEPHEWS: Contractor
Click to view map
The church was first built in 1858-62 by Barry & Nephews. It was altered in 1898 by George Burkett into the present cruciform plan. A gallery was added in 1906.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.
Writings about this entry