Paul Kruger Memorial Hospital
COWIN, POWERS and ELLIS: Architect
Click to view map
(SAB Sep 1931:39)
Built in 1928 extensions were done in 1931.
2016: The building seems to be used for staff quarters. The plaster work to the two gables and the frieze is intact.
All truncated references not fully cited below are those of Joanna Walker's original text and cited in full in the 'Bibliography' entry of the Lexicon.